Procrastination Demon or a Creative Break?

Procrastination Demon or a Creative Break? 

When is it a good thing to be stepping back and having a change of scene and when is it just procrastinating?

This isn't a self-help blog- I  don't know! 

At the moment I'm doing anything to avoid a second round of drafting of a novel. I've been doing promo instead, working on new ideas, starting this blog etc. Maybe it's a good thing- a chance to give perspective. I often switch to music for a while too if I've been doing a large amount of daily writing. Sometimes that's definitely a help and when you write again- the fun is back. Because that's why we do it -right?

But when does it become procrastination?

What do you think?

I'm off to weed the garden...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with ‘The Troubles’ - 10 CRIME FICTION BOOKS TO READ FROM NORTHERN IRELAND

HUNTING For A Story