Out and About

I'm fortunate to be a part of some great upcoming events. 

I thought I'd share them altogether here, for anyone interested in any of them. 


The line up for the terrific Aspects Festival was announced last week. I'm very chuffed to be doing an event called Crime in the Castle, with the brilliant authors Brian McGilloway and Gerard Brennan (22/09/18). You can check out the whole of the festival listings and can buy tickets on their website.

I went to see Eric Bell as part of the awesome Open House Festival last week and he was absolutely belting! I'm pleased to be reading at the launch of the excellent Bangor Literary Journal as part of the festival (25/08/18). They also have a feature on my writing in the August issue- it's a super magazine (From poets Amy and Paul Rafferty) and it's free to download. The event is also free- so if you're about Bangor- drop by!

I'm going to be doing mini Belfast Noir tours as part of Culture Night, this year, situated at The Albert Clock. All the events for this cracker day will be released soon and details of everything will be on their website (21.09.18).

The full tours will continue to run twice each Friday and Saturday through August, and then on Saturdays in September. For anyone who wants to hear the BBC Good Morning Ulster feature click here. I'm excited that our filming with UTV Life for ITV will be shown at 8pm this Friday and on the ITVhub following that.

Hope to see some of you around!


For information on my writing, click on the 'My Books' page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with ‘The Troubles’ - 10 CRIME FICTION BOOKS TO READ FROM NORTHERN IRELAND

HUNTING For A Story