So, I thought I’d share how I converted the garage in my new house. There’s a lot of people out there wanting to do something similar and this is how I did mine on a budget. For my project it was how to convert a dank, old little garage for music and writing. This is how it was… Once cleared, it had a lovely torture chamber vibe… I didn’t have any power out there, so first thing was to get the electrics started. Then I got a joiner to batton out and layer aluminium insulation throughout the walls and ceiling, beginning the ‘room within a room,’ leaving an air gap. After that, OSB board was put over the top. I needed a new side door installed and they removed the shutter, replacing it with all that the walls had done, plus extra insulation, and a PVC finish on the outside. This to this… Once all that was done I added some cheap internal soundproofing and as many things that would deaden the sound further and break up the sound waves as possible...
baltimoremotorsports 4wheeler for sale near me
ReplyDeletebaltimore dirt bikes